It was reported on Sunday that the Mayo Clinic had edited its website by modifying a previous statement that hydroxychloroquine may be used, in certain cases, to treat patients hospitalized with coronavirus (COVID-19).
The verbiage has now been edited to read: “Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).”
The updated web page goes on to state “Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn’t prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19.”
Here is the original message presented on their website:
Now, here’s the update:
One day after Mayo Clinic's endorsement of Hydroxychloroquine was highlighted here, they scrubbed the page, deleted the URL and are forwarding to a "safe" page.
See for yourselves
Page as it is now: https://t.co/anzWt9Y5xY
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 27, 2023
If you are losing trust in what the “experts” are telling us is effective and safe, you are not alone.
The Wellness Company’s prescription medical emergency kit contains an assortment of live-saving medications – including ivermectin and Z-pak. The medical emergency kit provides a guidebook to aid in the safe use of all of these life-saving medications.
From anthrax to tick bites to COVID and even to a bioweapon like the plague – the Wellness Company’s Medical Emergency kit is exactly what you need to have on hand to be prepared. The Wellness Company’s telemed doctors are standing by to write your prescription today.
Rest assured knowing that you have emergency antibiotics, antivirals and anti-parasitics on hand to help keep you and your family safe from whatever the globalists throw at us next!
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate (generic Augmentin) 875/125 mg – 28 tablets
- Azithromycin (generic Z-Pak) 250 mg – 12 tablets
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg – 60 capsules
- Metronidazole (generic Flagyl) 500 mg – 30 tablets
- Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole (generic Bactrim) 800/160 mg – 28 tablets
- Ivermectin 18mg – 7 compounded capsules
- Fluconazole (generic Diflucan) 150 mg – 2 tablets
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran) 4mg – 6 tablets
- 1 virtual consult for the kit prescription from a doctor you can trust
- 1 Emergency Medication Guidebook written by our Chief Medical Board for safe use.
Don’t be caught unprepared.
Don’t be reliant on the broken and corrupt medical industrial complex.